Jack o’ Dillas
A few well-positioned cuts turns a regular quesadilla into something special. Make sure you layer your cheese between the whole (uncut) tortilla and the meat, which will keep it from oozing out.
- Using a small sharp knife, cut out jack o’ lantern eyes and a mouth from one of the tortillas.
- Layer the cheese and meat on the whole tortilla and top with the jack o’ lantern face.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the quesadilla to the skillet and cook until the underside is toasted and golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook until toasted and golden, about 2 minutes more. Remove from the heat and serve right away.