Hot Dogs with Broccoli and Cheese
Oomph your veggie intake with these bright dogs. We like serving these inside a baked sweet potato (or regular potato) sometimes, too!
- 1 small head broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 package APPLEGATE ORGANICS® THE GREAT ORGANIC UNCURED BEEF HOT DOG™
- 6 hot dog buns
- ¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Steam the broccoli in a medium pot of simmering salted water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Grill the hot dogs according to package instructions. Place hot dogs into buns. Top with some of the steamed broccoli and shredded cheese. Run the hot dogs under the broiler until cheese melts. Serve at once.