Greek Salad Chicken Tender Wrap
Full of fresh, juicy vegetables, briny olives and a tzatziki-like sauce, this wrap proves that chicken tenders have a delicious life beyond ketchup.
- Cook the chicken tenders according to package instructions.
- While the tenders cook, stir together the yogurt, dill and lemon juice. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out the sandwich wrap. Spread the yogurt sauce over one side of the wrap.
- Top with the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and olives.
- Lay the chicken tenders on top, then fold in the sides and wrap up tightly, like a burrito.