Classic APPLEGATE® WELL CARVED™ Beef Burger Bowl
All the flavors of your favorite burger joint in a single bowl. Sweet potato fries make an awesome addition to this colorful mix.
4 Servings | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 (16-ounce) package APPLEGATE® WELL CARVED™Beef Burgers
- 1 large head romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cored and cut into wedges
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 small dill pickles, halved
- Super Special Sauce (see recipe below)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickles
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika, sweet or smoked
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Dash hot sauce
- Grill the burgers according to package instructions.
- While the burgers cook, divide the lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles among 4 bowls.
- Cut the burgers into bite-sized pieces, if you like, and divide among the bowls.
- Top each bowl with some of the sauce and serve at once.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Adjust seasonings to taste. Sauce will keep, refrigerated in an airtight container, for up to 2 weeks.