Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
A perennial favorite just got easier. Use your favorite hot sauce for these spicy one-bite treats.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Spread the chicken nuggets on a sheet pan and bake for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the nuggets bake, stir together the sour cream and blue cheese in a small bowl.
- When nuggets are hot, remove from the oven and arrange the nuggets on a serving plate.
- Drizzle a few drops of hot sauce over each nugget and top with a small spoonful of the blue cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the chopped celery over the nuggets and serve immediately.