Bacon-Wrapped Pimiento Cheese Jalapeños
Cutting out the ribs and seeds of the jalapeños will lessen their heat, but part of the fun of these bacon-wrapped wonders is the glow you get from the capsicum’s heat. If you want to keep these very mild, use the multi-colored bell peppers that you can find bagged at the grocery store.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise; scrape out the ribs and seeds.
- Fill each jalapeño half with pimiento cheese, smoothing the top (press on the mixture to fill the pepper completely).
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each filled jalapeño, securing it with a wooden pick. Arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake until bacon is crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot (remove wooden pick before serving if you like).