Asian Style Pork Meatball Lettuce Wraps with Cucumber and Mango
Kids and adults alike love this utensil-free dinner because everyone can customize their wraps to their own liking.
- 1 (10-ounce) package Well Carved™
Organic Asian Style Pork Meatballs, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 ripe mango, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Sweet chili sauce, for serving
- Meanwhile, arrange the lettuce leaves, chopped mango, sliced cucumber, chopped bell pepper, cilantro leaves and chili sauce each in their own dishes.
- Cut meatballs in half. Place in serving bowl. Arrange remaining ingredients in individual bowls for serving. Fill lettuce leaves with halved meatballs and remaining ingredients, as desired.