Spicy Sausage and Zucchini Tacos
Rounds of jalapeño-flecked sausages and juicy zucchini make a terrific taco filling that comes together in just minutes.
- 12–24 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package Applegate Naturals®
Jalapeño & Cheddar Sausage, sliced
- 2 small zucchini, trimmed and sliced
- 1–2 jalapeños, sliced
- Salsa verde, finely chopped red onion and crumbled queso fresco, for topping.
- Heat the corn tortillas then wrap in a clean dish towel to keep warm. (Plan on doubling up the tortillas if they are thin.)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausages, zucchini and jalapeños and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Divide the filling evenly among the tortillas and top with the salsa verde and a sprinkling of red onion and queso fresco. Serve at once.