Recipes - Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus
This springy number is elegant enough to serve as a party appetizer and breezy enough for a quick afternoon snack.
- Bring a skillet of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the asparagus and simmer until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking. Pat dry.
- Cut each piece of prosciutto in half lengthwise. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around a spear of asparagus and arrange on a serving plate.
- Continue with the remaining asparagus and prosciutto.
- Just before serving, squeeze some of the lemon juice over the asparagus and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
Print This Recipe