It's our opinion that the world needs tastier, satisfying organic snacks.
You can use any flavor of our Organic Dinner Sausages from spicy Andouille to Chicken and Apple. These savory snacks are simple, easy and delicious.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Cut the sausage into half-inch thick slices.
- Lay out the pastry sheets on a work surface.
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter cut out 32 rounds.
- Use a 1¼-inch round cookie cutter and gently press in the center of each pastry round to score the pastry.
- Arrange pastry circles on two baking sheets.
- Place sausage rounds on top of the pastry circles.
- Bake until the pastry is brown and puffed, about 15 minutes.
- Spoon a tiny dollop of mustard on top of each sausage and garnish with a parsley leaf.
Note for New Cooks: “Garnish,” as used here, is chef/recipe terminology meaning to decorate a dish for better presentation, and NOT that other meaning, where money is taken from your paycheck every week.
Print This Recipe