Raid your fridge and pantry for other toppings and get creative. Think: green and black olives, bell peppers, roasted eggplant, bacon, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, red onions, mushrooms, broccoli, pepperoncini, pineapple, spinach. It’s one night when everyone gets to be the boss!
- 1 box King Arthur Classic Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 (28 oz.) can Jersey Fresh crushed tomatoes
- 1 package Applegate Natural Provolone
- 1 package Applegate Natural Uncured Mini Pork Pepperoni
or Applegate Natural Uncured Mini Turkey Pepperoni
- Parmesan cheese, for grating
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 500°F. Make the pizza dough according to package instructions, then divide into 12 equal balls.
- Arrange on an oiled tray and keep covered with plastic wrap until ready to use.
- Pat out 3 rounds of dough on an oiled baking sheet. Spread a little sauce on each pizza, then tear some provolone over the sauce.Top with the pepperoni and any other toppings you like. Finish up with some grated parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil. Repeat with the remaining dough and toppings to make 12 mini pizzas.
- Pop the pizzas, in batches, into the oven and bake until bubbling and golden, 10–12 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before cutting. Yum!
Print This Recipe