Applegate Culinologist Jason Clarke made a hearty and nutritious breakfast sandwich to help recover from a drop too much merriment. A fresh seeded bun is the perfect conveyor for nicely browned Natural Chicken and Sage Breakfast Sausage topped with our Natural Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno Peppers, Jersey tomato, and a fried egg. A large #Chemex of strong black coffee and a plate of fresh fruit is much needed to tie it all together!
- 1 package Applegate Natural Chicken and Sage Breakfast Sausage
- 4 fresh seeded buns - sliced
- 1 package Applegate Natural Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 fresh tomato – sliced
- 4 eggs – cooked sunny side up
- 2 oranges – sliced
- Heat breakfast sausages according to package and slice lengthwise.
- Place desired amount on the bottom of each bun, top with cheese, then one slice of tomato.
- Top each sandwich with a cooked sunny side up egg, and top with the bun.
Print This Recipe