Tasty, baked eggs and antibiotic-free slow-cooked ham … what better way to start the day? (Or get adventurous for lunch or dinner, too!)
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Butter a small baking dish. Scatter half the scallions on the bottom of the dish.
- Crack the eggs into the dish, taking care not to break the yolks.
- Drizzle the cream over and around the eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper. Then scatter the ham and remaining scallions on top.
- Bake until the whites are set but the yolks are still soft, about 15 minutes.
We didn't mention it before, but with two scatters and a drizzle, Healthy Baked Eggs are also quite fun to make.
Print This Recipe