Recipes - All-American Club Sandwich
A club sandwich is the perfect showcase for Applegate ingredients—roasted turkey, cheddar, and smoky bacon. Ripe tomatoes and crisp lettuce complete this triple-decker. Why mess with a classic?
Makes 1 sandwich.
- 3 slices whole wheat sandwich bread, toasted
- Spicy or Dijon mustard
- 1–2 leaves lettuce
- 2 slices Applegate Roasted Turkey Breast or Natural Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 slices Applegate Natural Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices ripe tomato
- 3–4 slices Applegate Sunday Bacon, cooked until crisp
- Spread 1 slice of toasted bread with mustard, then top with the lettuce, turkey, cheese, and the second slice of toast.
- Spread mayonnaise over the top of the second slice of toast, then arrange the tomatoes and bacon over it.
- Top with the remaining slice of toasted bread, then cut the sandwich into quarters, spearing each quarter with a toothpick to hold it together.
Print This Recipe