Raw Supply Inventory Control Coordinator
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
Under the general supervision of the Raw Supply Manager, assists in coordinating the raw supply inventory, purchases and shipments while ensuring accuracy and transparency of inventory levels and raw supply inventory safety stock target information. The position is responsible for execution and maintenance of processes, maintenance of reporting, tracking, and forecasting files, assisting with communication to internal and external stakeholders and assisting in other key areas to manage adequate supply levels while mitigating product loss.
1. Responsible for the maintenance of the day-to-day operations of the cold storage facilities used for raw supply. Maintain the daily procedures and processes that ensure efficient workflow of supply and scheduling.
2. Work with Raw Supply team to manage weekly raw needs and oversee deliveries of needed raw supplies from cold storage based on co-packers’ requirements and suppliers’ constraints.
3. Ensure frozen inventory usage for production is accordance with defined QA age and quality guidelines.
4. Update and maintain automated solutions for cost tracking, cold storage facility communications, and forecasting tools for projecting inventory volume and age projections.
5. Ensure up to date communication with cold storage facilities, co-packers and raw suppliers regarding weekly order discrepancies, out of specification materials, cost/billing changes, inventory adjustments, or supply interruptions.
6. Assist in insuring that departmental Key Performance Indices (KPI) are maintained and communicated to organization.
7. Assist in the raw supply set up process, accurate raw supply specifications and product deficiencies as it relates to cold storage facilities.
8. Responsible for updating and maintaining the trackers for frozen inventory levels located within Suppliers’ and Co-packers facilities as well as Applegate raw inventory, by sku and by target quantity and dollar value holding levels.
9. Maintain yield loss data tracker for cold storage. Track yield changes by suppler and cold storage. Track yield outcome at co-processor by supplier and cold storage.
10. Will be responsible for directly or indirectly processing paperwork and documents associated with raw supply inventory management, including but not limited to: reconciling frozen inventories, receiving all raw into warehouses, tracking pack dates on raw to warehouses, setting up tempering schedule, transactional cycle count reporting, setting up delivery schedules to co-packers, reconciling purchase orders to bill of ladings to invoices, setting up other invoices for warehouse, importing, pallets, storage.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2 years’ experience in supply chain operations highly preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow through skills.
• Excellent communication skills. (both written and verbal)
• Strong quantitative analysis skills.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to follow projects from development through implementation.
• Self-motivated, fast learner, willing to research areas or tasks that are unfamiliar.
• Proficient in Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office Applications; Word and PowerPoint.
• Advanced-proficient in Excel: Familiarity with using v-lookup, conditional statements, formulas and calculations.
• Office environment.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and/or hear. The employee will also constantly view computer screens, excel sheets and other computer programs.
• Travel less than 10%.