Under the direction of the Raw Supply Supervisor the Raw Supply Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and accurately completing Raw Supply orders and shipments, while maintaining accuracy on inventoried and scheduled Raw Supply.
1. Responsible for entering raw supply purchase orders, updating PO Pricing when needed, and assisting with the set-up of new suppliers and raw item codes in ERP system.
2. Responsible for entering weekly sales orders of raw material items, confirming pricing, volume and lot values.
3. Responsible for the day to day tracking and communication of status of all incoming raw supply inbound orders, including international orders.
4. Assist inventory control coordinator in the upkeep of raw material inventories and proper turning of volume in sales orders to avoid aging out product.
5. Update weekly tracking spreadsheets with supplier commitments, purchase agreements, deliveries, production usage, finished goods PO’s, and forecast.
6. Validate Raw Supply cost changes and communicate discrepancies to Raw Supply Supervisor (update cost forms and vendors pricing guides).
7. Report on contract performance including raw usage vs. availability on a weekly basis.
8. Update tracking files, and communicate to the raw supply manager and supervisor, all of the inventory balances located at our raw supplier facilities, storage facilities and Co-packer facilities for which you are responsible in maintaining.
9. Assist with carcass utilization tracking and report status in monthly company reports.
10. Consult raw supply supervisor of raw material production constraints, raw material supply constraints, supplier deviations and spot purchases.
11. Assist in maintaining accurate Raw Supply part numbers within all Applegate operating systems.
12. Collaborate with cross functional team members, as well as raw team members, to improve raw supply availability and to improve, or amend, supply agreements.
13. Communicate with outside suppliers regarding any raw discrepancies and maintain positive supplier relationships.
• Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years office experience, preferable in a supply chain and/or accounting CPG environment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills. (both verbal and written)
• Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
• Experience with ERP or MRP systems preferred.
• Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office Applications; Word and PowerPoint.
• Must have highly proficient skills in Excel.
• Open Office environment
• Constant computer work