Under the general supervision of the Supply Chain Planning and Analysis Supervisor, the Junior Supply Chain/Financial Analyst is responsible for the analysis and reporting of various metrics of the Finance and Supply Chain teams.
1. Coordinate and collect data for annual budget and quarterly forecast- Gross Sales and cost by Product – item, claim & category and Customer – channel and Cust/Corp.
2. Analyze material and co packer cost against standard/budget. Research and explain variances. Prepare and provide analysis of significant variances for management team to review monthly.
3. Works cross funtionally between Raw Supply, Fulfililment, and Finance to improve future supply visability and analyze possible constraints and surpluses.
4. Maintain high visability models to represent a rapidly changing business environment and review with Supply Chain Planning and Analysis Supervisor on a monthly basis.
5. Work cross funtionally to drive cost change through margin impact analysis to help contribute to the productivity initiative to help lower organizational costs.
6. Create and maintain offiline tools built to track and / or report on department metrics – i.e.; utilization grids, master raw grid, cost change documents, and forecasting tools.
7. Maintain databases specific to Fufillment’s scope of work, including validation of data, data updates, and data export.
8. Ensure proper Cost of Good (COG) representation in the system and throughout Finance and Fufillment reporting.
9. Work with finance to ensure standard costs are set timely and accurately.
10. Maintain thorough listing of finished goods formulation to ensure accurate utilization reporting.
11. Analyze outcomes (Actuals vs Prior Year/Budget); monitor variances and indentify sales trends. Present findings to Supervisor.
12. Participate in various project teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, supply chain, or business administration preferred
• 0-3 years’ experience in a Supply Chain / Finance role dealing with operational analysis Business/Financial Analyst role
• Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel (Pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs, etc)
• Ability to support a cross functional supply chain / finance team
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
• Ability to work independently
• Strong time management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication