Brand Experience Coordinator
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
Under the supervision of the Brand Experience Manager, support Applegate brand experience and mission through a variety of touchpoints, both external and internal (i.e.in-store demo program, trade shows, consumer, customer and employee events, branded collateral material, apparel and gifting). Outward facing communications with consumers and customers as brand ambassador.
1. Support Brand Experience Manager with planning, scheduling and executing all events, including; in-house events, customer events, tradeshows, marketing activations, and all other Applegate events.
2. Responsible for onsite execution to deliver Applegate Brand Experience service in-house and offsite, at all Applegate events. Deliver an authentic Applegate brand experience, engage with customers and expand consumer knowledge of the brand.
3. Coordinate all events collateral and staffing needs for all Applegate events. Assist Brand Experience Materials Coordinator in all packing needs for events.
4. Support entire in-store demo process from concept to completion including; processing demo request forms, staffing, working with Brand Experience Materials Coordinator to ensure all demo collateral arrive on time, place product orders, and reporting.
5. Maintain demo training materials and assist Brand Experience Manager in scheduling and conducting trainings.
6. Coordinate and maintain relationships with retailers to confirm scheduled demos, confirm inventory and submit required documentation and paperwork to vendors, agencies and retailers.
7. Collect and maintain demo reports from staffing agencies. Support team on weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of in-store demo program.
8. Coordinate, submit, and maintain invoices for the Brand Experience team. Update Brand Experience budget tracker and report on the tracker.
9. Assist in identifying new Brand Experience opportunities and sponsorships. Keep Brand Experience Manager updated as needed.
10. Submit product orders for all Brand Experience activations (events, demos, etc). Coordinate shipping logistics and tracking.
11. Oversee Applegate’s product donations, including fulfillment.
12. Work with Brand Experience Manager to translate and bring to life the Applegate aesthetic and branding during events, demos, etc.
13. Assist Brand Experience Materials Coordinator with inventory maintenance, restocking demo and events collateral, demo and event packing, re-ordering supplies, and other duties as needed.
14. Perform other Brand Experience and Marketing duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, hospitality or equivalent work experience.
• 6 months experience working events highly preferable.
• Ability to work independently, give good direction and take leadership on projects.
• Ability to work professionally, positively and courteously with a wide range of internal and external clients.
• Excellent communications skills. (both written and verbal)
• Ability to recite information on Applegate various products.
• Ability to communicate with customers and consumers the Applegate mission.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Exhibits a passion for the Organic and Natural food industry
• Proficient with PC-Microsoft office applications. (Word, Excel and PPT)
• May travel up to 50%. (including weekends)
• Ability to lift heavy items ~ 50 lbs.
• Constant verbal and written communication.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time during events.